The EnMAP 2024 is a comprehensive answer writing programme designed to help you ace the UPSC Mains exam. The programme includes 28 tests, covering all the subjects and topics that you will be tested on in the Mains exam. Each module test will be preceded by a subject orientation session, where you will learn the key concepts and approaches to answering questions on that particular topic. After the test, detailed answer discussion will be held on the same day itself. You will receive detailed feedback on your performance, including a test analysis, key takeaways, and individual suggestions for improvement.
The EnMAP 2024 is taught by a team of experienced and qualified faculty members who are experts in answer writing for the UPSC Mains exam. They will guide you through the entire process of answering questions, from brainstorming ideas to structuring your arguments to writing in a clear and concise style.
In addition to the regular tests, the EnMAP 2024 also includes four full-length Mains practice tests. These tests will give you a chance to practice under exam conditions and assess your readiness for the actual exam.
The EnMAP 2024 is a rigorous programme, but it is also highly effective. Many of the top CSE toppers in recent years have been EnMAP students, including Aswathy Sreenivas IAS (AIR 40 UPSC 2019 - Kerala Topper) , Archana PP IRS (Rank 99 - UPSC 2019), Aswathy S IRS (Rank 481 - UPSC 2020), Muhammed Afzel (Rank 599 - UPSC 2022) and many more.
If you are serious about cracking the UPSC Mains exam, then the EnMAP 2024 is the programme for you. It will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the exam, and it will put you in the best possible position to achieve your dream of becoming an IAS officer.
Here are some of the benefits of enrolling in the EnMAP 2024:
- Comprehensive coverage of all the subjects and topics that you will be tested on in the Mains exam.
- Experienced and qualified faculty members who are experts in answer writing for the UPSC Mains exam.
- Intensive answer writing sessions with Questions from all GS papers and Essay.
- Regular tests and feedback to help you identify and improve your weaknesses.
- Four full-length Mains practice tests to help you practice under exam conditions.
- A strict timetable to help you stay on track with your preparation.
- A supportive community of fellow students who are also working towards their dream of becoming an IAS officer.