Aspire scholarship scheme 2021
ENLITE IAS - Aspire scholarship scheme 2021 - Registration
Select Preferred Batch
Upload Photo :
1) MCQ - 30 questions – Each Question carries one mark based on current affairs and general knowledge which does not require any special preparation.
2) Descriptive/Written - 5 questions – Each Question carries 10 marks based on current affairs and general knowledge which does not require any special preparation.
3) Aptitude - 4 questions - Each Question carries 5 marks to analyze the civil service aptitude of the candidates.
Maximum Marks 100
Time 90 minutes
1. First rank - Complete tuition fee exemption
2. Second rank- 50 % of tuition fee exemption
3. Third rank- 40% of tuition fee exemption
4. 4th to 25th rank-30% of tuition fee exemption
5. 26th to 50th rank-25% of tuition fee exemption
6. 50th to 100th rank-20% of tuition fee exemption
1. Those who wish to appear the scholarship test will have to register on website before 2nd May 2021
2. Test will be conducted on 5th May ,11 AM
3. Results will be published in the website on 8th May 2021
4. Scholarship applicable only to April, May, June, July PCM batches
5. Those who have joined April batch will get the refund /eligible reduction if any after the publication of results on may 8th .
6. Eligible candidates have to confirm their joining (online) before 10th May 2021 , failure of which will result in forfeiture of benefits.
7. The institution will be having right to reverse the terms and conditions at any time